Friday, August 17, 2007

Baby Goody Good : )

Mommy What are you Doing?


The other day Steve held Sienna lying down on his lap. She looked at me upside down and started laughing. I had a flashback to my childhood when my Uncle Darrell would come to visit. First he would draw eyes on his chin and cover up the rest of his face. Then he would lay on the bed and hang his head off the side. Last, he would become Mr. Goody Good. My uncle could keep us entertained for a long time. I noticed Sienna had the perfect chin for Baby Goody Good.




No more Baby Goody Good.......Please!

7 comments:

Mama and Papa Swenson said...

I gave your Uncle Darrell a call to share your picture and comments. I am sure this will make him chuckle as it did your dad and I. Love you so very much. Mom

Leilani said...

I am sorry, Sienna. You're parents dress you up funny and laugh at you! (We used to draw eyes on our chins when we were little, too.)

rockkinrobbins said...

I love it!! What a fun idea. Sorry your parents torment you Sienna.

Caywoods said...

I totally remember "Mr. Goody Good". Wow, those were some fun flashbacks. I love the photos of Sienna playing "Mrs. Baby Goody Good". Great shots!

Amy said...

It's so funny what we put our kids through so that we can have a good laugh! Hilarious!

Heather said...

That is so funny. I totally remember talent shows in elementary when kids would do that.

heidi said...

Sienna is still too cute when you turn her upside down. By the way, is this game in the parenting handbook? Just wondering!! Loved her skirt yesterday at church!