Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy 3 Months......

Hi Everybody,

I just had my 3 month old birthday, so my mom decided I had to take a bunch of pictures again. She is wierd, she says it is genetic. Whatever that is... : )I got a new elephant to play with. It is so soft and tastes really good.



Then we went outside for more pictures. She would not stop until I gave her smiles, so I humored her. It seemed to make her happy. Silly Mom.


I hope that my four month birthday is this much fun. I can't wait to see all of your pictures too.

5 comments:

rockkinrobbins said...

Love the pictures as always Kim!! Your little girl is sooo cute!!

ali said...

Great pics. The color is beautiful and that smile is to die for!

Leilani said...

Sienna is such a cute little girl. You can tell that she loves her mommy.

heidi said...

What fun pictures. Her little face sure lights up, what a cutie.

Amy said...

She has a smile that lights up her whole face. I love that she's growing up! Super cute!