Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

This week we took Sienna to the pumpkin patch. I have been looking forward to this for several months. I love to take pictures and now that I have a little girl, I have a constant model. Unfortunately Sienna does not always like to pose for her mama. This time, however she was fun to photograph. My friend Crystal showed me how to do this black and white picture. Doesn't it look Greeeaaat!

My sweet little Tigger.


"I found the one I want mama! Can we take it home!?!"


"It won't move!"


Sienna decided to settle for a smaller pumpkin. Our trip to the pumpkin patch was a success! We can't wait to go back next year.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She doesn't look exactly happy posed on that big pumpkin!

Scott and Stacia said...

She is so cute. I love the black and white one. How do you do that? I have been wanting to learn! That is the best one I have seen. Good teaching Crystal...now if one of you could just help me out:)

Joyce Hanchett said...

I love that black and white photo... well done. I remember a similar one you took of Dallin a few years back when he was about that age. Have a great Halloween.

Caywoods said...

I love that littel tiger! Great photos. Sienna is such a sweet little model. I can't wait to meet her in December.

Heath and Gretchen said...

Wow! I love that first shot! Cool effects Kimmy! You'll have to teach me how to do that!

Mama and Papa Swenson said...

Great shot of Sienna. I want to learn how to do that too. Me too! Me too! Me too? Love, Mama

Amy said...

These pictures are great! She's growing so quickly and is so happy every time I see her! What a beautiful little girl you have!

ali said...

the color turned out great! fun technique, huh?!

Rupper Family said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I do love the black and white one as well-can you give the "how-to" for your next blog entry???
-Wendy

rockkinrobbins said...

I love the picture, not just because I helped with the first one! :)