Yea it is Christmas.....
We had a busy Vacation. Sienna took her first Airplane ride, saw snow for the first time, met her Aunts and Uncle on Kim's side of the family and enjoyed her first Christmas. She was spoiled with new clothes and fun toys.
She also got to see New York City for the first time. She was awestruck by all the noise and people.

5 comments:
Oh Kim,
Your little Sienna is getting cuter and cuter! She is such a smiley little girl too!!!
I wish we lived closeby so we could scrapbook our babies together and have playdates-Anna would LOVE to snuggle your little sweetie-I would too!
-Wendy
I love the dress! It is gorgeous. We all miss you so much. Can't wait to see you soon.
It was great to see you guys. I am looking forward to moving a little closer and seeing you again soon.
what a cutie. I'm glad your family trip was so special for you.
Sienna is always dressed so cute! and that smile...!
I love the first year with baby, there are so many events to mark and exciting things that happen. it just goes by too fast! what a fun first Christmas for you guys.
Post a Comment