Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spoiled...

S got to share in her cousins second birthday party this weekend. Since all the family was together we decided to celebrate S's birthday a little early so everyone could be together for her 1'st Birthday too.


S got her own little cupcake. We wondered if she would like it since she isn't one to like to get her hands dirty.


As you can see after one taste of the frosting she had no problems digging in. We wanted to take it away, but by the time Mom had finished taking all the cute pictures she was pretty much done with it anyway.



Back off uncle Jerry this is mine.


Afterwards she opened presents and went up to the park to swing and test out her new Radio Flyer Wagon with her cousin Carly.


She will have another little party when her first Birthday comes next month, but we might have to hold off on the sugar. She looks like she could get addicted.

9 comments:

Rupper Family said...

Sienna is a year old already!?! Times goes by so fast doesn't it? She's such a pretty little girl!
-Wendy

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Sienna!

I'm tellin' you, once you start on the sugar, there's no turning back. Sebastian does a happy dance every time I get juice out of the fridge. He LOVES it!

Tracy said...

Wow I can't believe Sienna is a year old already! She is beautiful. One of these days we'll have to make it out there to visit you and meet her.

Anonymous said...

A girl after my own heart!

Casey said...

What a cute little girl! I'm sure ya'll are having so much fun with her.

I'm a friend of Joyce's and Gretchens. You and I met about four years ago at the beach in CA. I've been trying to get in touch with them but I have the wrong number. Could you e-mail me and give me their numbers and/or address? I have something to send the new babies but need a little help. Thanks.

casey@thenorrs.com

rockkinrobbins said...

Sugar..MMM!! Can't wait till she comes to our house :P

Heath and Gretchen said...

Hey guys! We changed our blog url…now it’s http://hgpfamily.blogspot.com/ Check it out! There are a bunch of new pictures of the girls!!! We need to get a sweet red wagon for them too! Sienna looks like she's loving it! :) Love ya, Gret

rockkinrobbins said...

Okay, I really am feeling left out. You ditch me at church not just once, but twice in one day. Now you don't even tell me you changed your blog address. WHATZ UP? I might not forgive you for this one Kim :P

Willis Family said...

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! We are so happy for you guys! You make such a perfect little family. We can't wait to see her in person. She is absolutely beautiful. Maybe we could plan a trip to get together in UT at the same time and see those cute nephews we both share.