Tuesday, June 17, 2008

All WET

Sienna was not so sure she liked getting squirted in the face, but she kept going back for more.

4 comments:

Joyce Hanchett said...

The joys of water are hard to explain. We bought a new sprinkler for the garden and with it the boys are set for the summer...who would have thought. Sienna is so cute. We miss having her around (and you guys as well).

Anonymous said...

Kim Swenson! I found your blog through Joyce's which is totally random. Your daughter is beautiful and you all look so happy! Hope all is well.
Amanda Foster Clark

Heath and Gretchen said...

Hey guys! Mom and Dad wanted me to take their last name of the blog and since the url included it I changed it as well. The new url to the family blog is now http://kjdjsg.blogspot.com/, which includes the initials of all us kids! Now that you have it, get bloging! Love, Gret

rockkinrobbins said...

It has almost been 3 weeks, I am waiting for a new post.