Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Pool Party

Saturday we went to a pool party at Steve's Aunt Jenny's house. We were celebrating the 4th of July with family, food, and swimming.
Thanks Aunt Jenny for hosting such a fun get together. I forgot to bring out my camera until the very end so there aren't many swimming pictures, but I did get some posed pictures.

"Mom I don't want to wear this thing on my head, even if it does look so cute!"

"I said I don't want to wear it, so you may be able to hold my hand and make me wear it but you can't make me smile."

That night Steve and I went out to celebrate my birthday and Sienna got to stay and play with her grandma Judy.

Aunt Tami and Aunt Kim helped watch Sienna too and with all the attention she got she didn't even notice
Mommy and Daddy were gone.


Aunt Tami took Sienna inside by the food.

"Mmmm . . . this tastes good!"

"Do you want some Aunt Tami?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Sienna resisting her garland!

rockkinrobbins said...

What great pictures. You guys all look so great! Glad you had fun!