She loves lounging around in the pool, the ocean or the Gulf of Mexico.
We have gotten her used to holding her breath and dunking her. She wasn't a fan at first, but now is pretty good at going under.

It is amazing the trust little ones have in their Mommy and Daddy!
6 comments:
She is so brave to go under the water like that! I can't wait to really take the girls swimming!
How did you teach her how to hold her breath??!
We would blow in her face until she took a breath. Then we would dunk her real quick. We also counted to three every time so she knew it was coming.
see my comment below:P
I love the first photo. Sienna looks so chill there with her sunglasses and all. Definitely a California baby. :)
K, super cool underwater camera. How'd you do that! I love these...so fun!
Post a Comment