This week has been very rainy, and not just a drizzle. I have always loved rainy days and I think Sienna is going to love them too. We went for a walk to the mailbox and when we got back home I had a hard time convincing her to come inside.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like Santa needs to get her a smaller umbrella!
Absolutely adorable! My kids are the same way. All precipitation is amazing to them. We are getting a foot of snow today, so I know they will be thrilled and I will be cold from playing outside all day! XOXO
6 comments:
Looks like Santa needs to get her a smaller umbrella!
Absolutely adorable! My kids are the same way. All precipitation is amazing to them. We are getting a foot of snow today, so I know they will be thrilled and I will be cold from playing outside all day! XOXO
oh my gosh. i love that second picture.
She is so stinkin adorable! When we are down there in January we will have to get together!
Hey, did you make up to Utah? Did you see all the snow..Miss ya!
Those are the most darling pictures. What a cutie pie you've got.
Post a Comment