Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We are excited!

This last Christmas Steve and I had a surprise present neither of us expected. We found out we were pregnant (yes, we are pregnant) and due the end of next summer. Our paper work was in for our next adoption and we were anxiously waiting to be chosen, but Heavenly Father had other plans for us. So . . . Sienna is going to be a big sister, just not the way we had planned. We are excited for our family to grow and we can't wait to meet our newest addition. We are hoping to find out if it is a boy or a girl in the next couple of weeks. What do you think?

FYI The due date is August 30th.

12 comments:

Heath and Gretchen said...

Congratulations you guys! That is SO AWESOME! I think BOY! :)

Caywoods said...

I'm guessing a little boy...maybe just wishing thinking, but then Joshua will have a little playmate his age. Either way, I am excited for you and wish you a very comfortable pregnancy (as if that's possible). :)

Anonymous said...

KIM!! I am so so so happy for you! What a blessing. Congrats!

Scott and Stacia said...

That is so wonderful! Congrats!!!! So when are you due?

Tracy said...

I know I told you already, but Congrats!!! Hope we can see you again when we come back in April. I'll call you!

Swenson Family said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! Sienna will be such a good big sister. I love having two girls, so maybe... a boy would be great, too. Congrats!!!!!

Rupper Family said...

Kim-WOW! I'm so excited for you! That's such terrific news! I hope you're feeling alright. When are you due? Do you have a hunch about what you're having?

Joyce Hanchett said...

We hear boys are fun. We are sooo excited for you. Let us know when you find out. Love ya!

Bre said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. How are you feeling? I bet your the cutest pregnant lady.

Chad and Tina said...

I heard you were expecting and I am SO EXCITED for you! This honestly is wonderful news! I hope you are feeling well and I look forward to hearing more exciting news!

Willis Family said...

Oh Congratulations Kim and Steve! We are so excited for you guys. You're little Sienna is gonna love her little sibling...too cute!!! We're all smiles and grins over here! Way to go!!!

Caren said...

Congratulations, Kim! What a wonderful surprise! I hope that everything is going well with your pregnancy and that the summer is kind to you. :) And what fun it's been to check out your blog!