"Can I go yet mom? I see an egg."
Sienna was ready to go. She went from egg to egg and only became more excited when she realized there was candy inside. Then she became more interested in eating the candy than finding her eggs.
Here is everyone who participated in the egg hunt.
Later, after Sienna's nap we had our own hunt in the backyard. My family always hid our Easter baskets and when we woke up Easter morning we all went to find our basket. Since Steve worked, I waited for him so he could participate in the fun. He was confused by my excitement, and it was then that we realized we had different Easter basket traditions. Lucky for me he went along with my tradition and enjoyed Sienna's excitement.
"Where's basket?"
"An egg mom."
She finally found the basket in the tree.
We enjoyed spending time as a family and with our friends. We hope your Easter was just as enjoyable as ours was.
4 comments:
Sienna looks so cute. I remember when Naomi figured out the candy on the inside. Hunt was over snack started.
What a pretty easter dress! I love Sienna's hair.
ADORABLE! Aren't holidays that much more fun when you have a little one to enjoy it with. When I was first married I hid eggs all over the apartment for Devin to find...I'll just say that that tradition on ly lasted one year. Until, of course...Aly. I love it.
I think I need to fly our for your Easter Celebration next year. Sienna is beautiful.
XOXO Love, Mom XOXO
Post a Comment