Sunday, May 17, 2009

Visiting Cousins

Sienna and I were able to visit Joyce, Caleb, Dallin and Blake in Utah last week. We had so much fun visiting with them and I loved watching Sienna play with her cousins. She followed her cousins around and did everything they did.



Joyce and her family live on a ranch south of Provo, with lots of land, horses, goats and the mountains surrounding them.



Caleb, Dallin and Sienna played in the yard, jumped on the trampoline, and climbed trees. I didn't get a picture of Sienna on the trampoline, but she loved it. She said "One more" to her cousins after they played "Ring a Ring a Rosies" on the trampoline.



One of the days we went up to Thanksgiving point to see the animals and to see the Tulips. There was a Tulip Festival earlier that month and we felt lucky to have caught the last of the Tulips. They were beautiful.



One of my favorite things to photograph besides children is flowers. These tulips were everywhere in Utah.







Sienna loved feeding the cow and riding the horse.



On another day we had fun at the park,



and enjoyed feeding the ducks. I can't tell you how hard it was to get a picture of Sienna feeding the ducks. Who ever heard of ducks that don't want to be fed. These ducks swam away every time we tried to feed them.



Caleb and Dallin had soccer games this week so we went to cheer them on. They did wonderful.



Meet the future soccer players. I think Blake is planning on being a goalie.



I hope Sienna learns to stay on her feet while she plays.



Thanks Joyce for showing us a great time. We had so much fun and Sienna can't stop talking about her cousins Cabub, Dalwin, and baby Blake.

3 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

Too fun!! I am glad you were able to get away (before your baby is here). Speaking of which, are you going to post a picture of your pregnancy belly?? Almost in the double digits with your count down! How exciting!

Mama and Papa Swenson said...

I have such beautiful children, inside and out.
XOXO Love, Mom XOXO

Joyce Hanchett said...

Thanks for coming. We really enjoyed having you. See you soon!