Sunday, August 9, 2009

37 weeks



My friend Crystal offered to take pregnant pictures of me, and I am so glad I took her up on her offer. Thank you Crystal!


Oh, and in case you can't tell, I am swinging on a tire swing. It was fun!

12 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! I love that one with the sunset!

Anonymous said...

Those are great! Thanks for sharing!

rockkinrobbins said...

I love ya kim..

Tracy said...

beautiful pictures! love them!

Bre said...

What nice pictures. You look so pretty!

Heath and Gretchen said...

I love that sunset shot! AMAZING!!! You look so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What fabulous pics!! You look great and so happy.

Chad and Tina said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them and I am so excited for you!!!!!! I hope to hear news as soon as possible, but I know things will get crazy for a little while.

Rupper Family said...

Kim, you look terrific! I already forget what it's like to be pregnant and I'm only 5 weeks out! I wish you the best-I can't wait for you new baby to arrive! I'm excited for ya!

Scott and Stacia said...

So beautiful! What great pictures! I cant believe you are so close to the end already!

Lindsey from The R House said...

gorgeous!

Willis Family said...

Love the pics! Beautiful! I am so glad you took those. I wish I would've...