Give credit where credit is due...did I not tell you in one of your last blog posts that I thought you and your little one looked so much alike...minus the color of your hair. You found the exact picture I was thinking of. Adorable post. I love these pictures.
6 comments:
I can not beLIEVE how much Sienna looks like her daddy! And Juliette looks just like a darker version of her mommy! So cute!!!
Crazy!! I thought those were just pictures of the girls, until I read the previous comment!
Wow, baby # 4 has quite the hair-do. :) Cute post!
wow! you were not kidding! These pictures are amazingly alike! I have a couple pics for you. what is your e-mail? mine is alidegraff@yahoo.com
Give credit where credit is due...did I not tell you in one of your last blog posts that I thought you and your little one looked so much alike...minus the color of your hair. You found the exact picture I was thinking of. Adorable post. I love these pictures.
Wow! That is crazy to me! You all have so many similar facial qualities. Is Sienna the baby on the top row?? I
Post a Comment