So I put Sienna in her room to play while I laid Juliette down for a nap. When I was done this is what I found. The white stuff is baby powder. It was all over. She shook the whole container of powder all over the room.
It was in her closet, drawers, on her dresser and bed. Sometimes I wonder why I ever bother cleaning.
"I needed some powder for my bum bum mom." I think she got it everywhere but her bum!
Isn't it funny, things like this make you want to laugh, cry, and scream...not necessarily in that order! At least it wasn't fingernail polish, and hey, everything in there will smell baby fresh for weeks!
2 comments:
What a mess! Don't you just love kids! At least their intentions are good...I think. Some times I'm not so sure about that with mine.
Isn't it funny, things like this make you want to laugh, cry, and scream...not necessarily in that order! At least it wasn't fingernail polish, and hey, everything in there will smell baby fresh for weeks!
Post a Comment