One of the things I love about were I live are the wild flowers. This time every year the ground is covered with wild flowers of every color. This year I got it in my head that I would take my girls to a field of wild flowers for a photo shoot. I loved these orange and yellow flowers, and so did Juliette. Unfortunately all the fields of purple wild flowers I had in mind for Sienna are located near the highways. I have looked and looked. If you know where I can find purple wild flowers not next to the highway let me know.
This is what happens when mommy is more focused on the camera than her baby.



My sister Joyce was in town and we were discussing whether we liked photos saturated with color, or more on the black and white side with a splash of color.
What do you think?
4 comments:
Well, if you think about the baby announcement, you know my answer to that bright color versus faded, washed out look. Your girls are beautiful and I love them.
XOXOX Love, Mom XOXOXO
I can't make up my mind about the colors, but Dave and I think that Juliette has her Grandpa Swenson's eyes.
Those flowers don't look like wild flowers, they look like a perfect flower bed. We need some around our house!
Saturated
I love them both, the girls are so adorable! Call me I know where purple flowers are..if it isn't too late :(
Post a Comment