Juliette is really enjoying eating finger foods,

and she loves drinking with a straw.

However, she also likes to run her messy fingers through her hair.
That is not a bow in her hair, it is a noodle.

She loves bath time, so maybe she is getting messy
and frustrating her mom on purpose.

I love my clean baby.

and she loves drinking with a straw.
However, she also likes to run her messy fingers through her hair.
That is not a bow in her hair, it is a noodle.
She loves bath time, so maybe she is getting messy
and frustrating her mom on purpose.
I love my clean baby.
5 comments:
she is so cute! Gwyn gives us the same routine.
She is so..... cute. Just like her mama. Know that I love you so very much.
XOXO Love, Mom XOXO
I sure enjoyed seeing you and your family a few weeks ago. Your daughters are beautiful! I wanted to give you information on the cabin we stayed at in Big Bear, Ca. It was Cabin #68 (fits 16 people) but we had a few extras (shhh). Here is the website that has a few more cabin options.. http://www.bigbeargetaway.com/
Our reunion was a BLAST!
Your girls are adorable! I love the shots you took of the two of them, that last one especially!
She looks SOOOO much like Sienna in these photos!
Post a Comment