
Lately I have been looking for her and finding her in the cutest places, and sometimes in situations that make me a little scared.
What mom . . . I am reading a book.
I was actually in the same room, working with Sienna when I looked up and found Juliette on our coffee table. She was so proud of herself. I didn't even realize she could get up into the chair next to the table. Needless to say my hart skipped a beat and I practically flew across the room to grab her. I then made Steve stand by her side so I could capture her proud face as she stood on top of her mountain.



1 comment:
Hard to believe that a year has passed. She is so beautiful. Life is never the same once they start to walk. Enjoy! Thanks for sharing. XOXO Love, MOM XOXO
Post a Comment