Sienna woke me up today by asking if we could carve a pumpkin. We did not have a pumpkin so it meant we would have to make a trip to the pumpkin patch. I was a little worried at first because it rained real hard early this morning, but it all worked out and we found the perfect pumpkins.






I love how Juliette looks up to her sister. They have lots of fun together.
I love how Juliette looks up to her sister. They have lots of fun together.
4 comments:
I love Juliette's little curls and squinty-eyed smile!
They look so happy. Glad you found the perfect pumpkin. Was it that one in the last photo...is almost the size of your two kiddos!
Oh no Julia, that is the pumpkin Sienna wanted, but it was to heavy to carry to the car. Plus I did not want to pay that price.
Post a Comment