The other day we went to Disneyland, and Sienna and I decided to ride the monorail into the park while Steve and Juliette walked in. While we were waiting for the monorail Sienna was looking at the map and then she said, "So, mom where are we on the map?" She said it like such a big girl and with such a cute attitude. I can't believe my baby is almost 4.
One of my favorite things to do with my girls before bedtime is read books and cuddle. Sienna and I still cuddle as we read our books, but Juliette wants none of that. She wants to stand by the food rest while she reads and she does not want to wait for mom to read all the words. Her new phrase is, "I do it myself!" That goes for pretty much everything.
Sienna with her beautiful smile. She is holding a cake pop made by my friend Becca. Delicious!
Watch out Gretchen, here comes Sienna. She loves to take pictures, and if I am not careful with where I leave my camera I will find her snapping away. Here are some of her works of art.
There seems to be a theme to her pictures. Sienna loves following Juliette around and taking pictures of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment