Friday, April 29, 2011

Another fun day with cousins

On another day we went up to the mountains. We found an all you can eat pizza buffet that Joyce is excited to bring her older boys to. We also walked around the mountain lake. We were going to try to walk all the way around, but Sienna and Blake stopped every couple of feet to throw rocks and dirt into the water. Juliette wanted to be apart of the fun too.











We only were able to walk partway around the lake. When we came to a bridge we stopped to make a wish at the wishing rock. Blake immediately went over and started to climb up the ledge. I was not to surprised when two seconds later Juliette followed.









Here is the wishing rock. Sienna wished that she could play with a unicorn, and ride on a dolphin. Her wishes made me smile. I think they are similar to what I wished as a child.


No comments: