Sunday, September 25, 2011

Primary Program

Today was S's first primary program. My little S is a shy little girl, so I really wondered if she would actually go up on stage and say her line. She has been singing "I Love to See the Temple" for the last month, and we have been practicing her line, but she was adamant that she would not go up to the stage. Well she did make it up to the stage and she did great at the microphone. Steve and I were anxious for our little girl.


Before it was S's turn to speak, J asked in a really loud voice, "Where's S?" I don't know if S heard her or not, but at that moment S stood up and gave us the I love you sign and then sat down just as fast. J was happy and so were Steve and I. She just melted our hearts. What a sweet little girl I have. We are proud of our little Sunbeam.

1 comment:

Mama and Papa Swenson said...

We were proud of our little girl when she shared her lines or was it her sister's lines. We love you so much.
XOXO Love, Mom & Dad XOXO