Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This weekend my friend Jessica came to town for a visit. She has two little girls ages 7 and 4. It was a beautiful day so we went to the beach. We had so much fun watching our girls play in the waves.


At first the girls played in the sand and ran from the waves.



But then S fell.
We told her to shake it off and go have fun.



They all had so much fun but were very wet and sandy by the end of the day.

I just had to add this shot. I thought this bird was going to fly into my camera. I think I actually ducked.

3 comments:

Joyce Hanchett said...

I'm glad you had fun. We'll have to join you for some beach fun soon:)

Blackburns said...

I sure do hope so. The beach is so much fun. so is staying at the Hotel Blackburn.

Mama and Papa Swenson said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful little girls, beautiful big girls, too.
XOXO Love, Mom XOXO