Monday, December 3, 2012
Busy Fall
Things have started to slow down a little as it is getting closer to Christmas. S finished her soccer season and was excited to get another trophy. She also had a Thanksgiving performance at her school. She sang several songs and then had a feast with her class. Then this last weekend S had her Hula performance. Grandma Judy, Grandpa Donnie, Aunt Tami, Sallianne and her family were all able to join us. I was very proud of her as I watched her dance. She really has a talent for dancing.
I thought it was funny watching the girls peek out around the curtain to see the older girls dance.
J and I have also been busy after we drop S off at Kindergarten. She and I get most of our shopping done in the mornings and we like to play at the park and have dance parties at home. She is my little buddy in the morning and I am enjoying having her all to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What beautiful photographs. I miss the girls so much and I am looking forward to our visit at Christmas.
Ho! Ho! Ho! XOXO Love, Mom XOXO
Post a Comment