This last weekend we took a drive up the mountain to the little town of Idlewild. Our friends have been telling us about this place for a while now, and I can't believe we haven't gone sooner. It was a beautiful day for hiking, and our girls found many cool treasures. My favorite was the pine cone that was almost as big a J's head.
We visited the Ranger Station and the girls enjoyed petting the snake and the rabbit.
After hiking, we found a little park.
Twirling things are one of S's favorite things to play on at parks. I have never had the stomach for it, so I don't understand the thrill. I can't even watch her spin.
J is more of a climber. Someday she may hike to the top of Half Dome like her mama.

1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a good time. I miss all of you and can't wait to see you.
XOXO Love Mama XOXO
Post a Comment