Tis the season to tell Santa what you want for Christmas. We thought that Sienna would be excited to meet Santa Clause, especially since she was so happy to see Mickey Mouse and has always loved meeting new people.
We were wrong. . . So very wrong. Oh well Maybe next year.
I have a suggestion...Keep every picture with Santa, from now and for the next 18 years (or however long they see Santa) and when your kids get a little older they will LOVE to look back on each year. My mom has them all in a collage frame, or a mini album, it's priceless to look back on them!
5 comments:
these pictures are too cute. what a perfect way to say Merry Christmas Santa.
That is kind of shocking...how can you adore Mickey and not Santa?! They were cute pictures though.
I have a suggestion...Keep every picture with Santa, from now and for the next 18 years (or however long they see Santa) and when your kids get a little older they will LOVE to look back on each year. My mom has them all in a collage frame, or a mini album, it's priceless to look back on them!
Sienna looks so cute!
I think the whole sitting on Santa's lap thing is weird! I don't blame Sienna...he can be very intimidating!
Haha I’d be frightened too! That guys beard is totally fake! Sienna must have known he was an imposter! I’m sure she’ll love it next year! :)
Post a Comment